Justin and I took a trip with 5 other foreign exchange students to the beautiful coastal city of Busan. I will spare you all the lounging on the beach photos, but that is mostly what we did. Came home with a lovely souvenir sunburn too! (hmmmm... I don't remember Trevi fountain with color ch anging neon lights. Perhaps a little Korean touch)
This is Justin's very first hostel. I am so proud!!!! These pictures can show you how similar and different Korean hostels are to European ones. We sit on the floor!
This is a Garden built on the top floor of this mall, I couldn't help but laugh at the huge park they probably tore down to build it. But it's all good now cause they rebuilt it on floor 12!

What a great trip! Oh we will be back!
This is a Garden built on the top floor of this mall, I couldn't help but laugh at the huge park they probably tore down to build it. But it's all good now cause they rebuilt it on floor 12!
What a great trip! Oh we will be back!

Using resources wisely! I can go for a park on the 12th floor - so what do they do about tree roots?
ReplyDelete